Chinese Classicals Collections Policy
You shouldn’t have to provide personal information to participate activities on this site, you may:
- Read any open contents without signing up.
- Sign up an account without your real name to share your ideas or works.
To understand how leniter.org is used so we can improve service quality, we collect some identity and usage information when you:
- Visit the site, participate activities such as review contents and leave comments.
- Sign up for an account. / Sign in.
- Send us feedbacks or other support information.
We are committed to:
- Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
- Never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Only sharing your information in limited circumstances: to inform yourself, to comply with the law, and to protect you and others when necessary.
- Usage statics and personal identity data contained in logs will be erased as soon as they are no longer kept for analysis or security reason.
- Any content you upload, create or any change that you make will be available to everyone by default. You can change privacy perferences.
- When you participate activities, your IP address will be logged whether signed in or not. Only management team can view your IP address.
- Our community of volunteer editors and contributors is a self-policing body. Certain administrators chosen by the community, use tools that grant them limited access to nonpublic information about recent contributions so they may protect the site and enforce policies.
- By default, any contents on this site is under CC BY-SA 3.0 licensing.
- If someone uploaded any contents that you actually own them and don't want them to be uploaded, contact management team (send email to mirror(at)leniter.org).
Chinese Classical Collections, New Orchard Road, Armonk, New York, 10504